Travel in England

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Travel in England
From: Michael Fatsi <mdfatsi@home.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:58:12 -0400
I will be traveling in England in mid April and I was hoping to tap into

some information on renting classic cars in the Oxford area. (or can I
only do this in London)  I have seen adverts. for companies that rent
classic cars but I was hoping that some of you listers out there could
recommend a reputable firm that I should deal with.  I will be based in
Oxford can anyone recommend a good route for a day trip (Driving )  in
the Oxford area?  I have looked through the guide books, but I was
hoping for inside info.
Thanks in advance.

-MF