Re: Spin Balance Wire Wheels

To: "Robert Van and Ann Cross" <vancross@visuallink.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spin Balance Wire Wheels
From: Chuck Lattimer <lattimer@tenet.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:09:42 -0600
Bob,

What you need is a shop that spins the wheels on the car.  I've only found one
in 20 years that does it that way.  But its the best method, because it not only
balances the wheel, but all rotating parts.

When I had it done the technician cranked the machine up to 100 mph, and when
you placed your hand on the fender you couldn't feel any vibration!!!

Chuck Lattimer
'66 TR4A IRS
'46 Dodge PU