Re: Paint overspray

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Paint overspray
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:55:02 -0800
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've had very good results with Meguires Smooth and clean (or similar name).  It
consists of a block of clay and a light spray wax.  You spray the surface and
rub the clay over it.  It works almost as easily as it sounds.  I had Rustolium
over spray all over the back of my Triumph and it cleaned it all off.  It also
works well for cleaning chrome and trim.  Mothers makes a similar product and
you should be able to find either at your local auto parts stores.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6