RE: Auto Trans Fluid/ dash Pots

To: "'Philip Smith'" <smith007@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Auto Trans Fluid/ dash Pots
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:24:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Been off line for a day, so I hope I am not repeating, but the reason for
ATF is that it won't eat the lil rubber o-ring that eventually causes leaks.
I had chronic leaks and was replacing the o-ring too often til I changed to
ATF.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK