Re: TR4 Velaquez Cream

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Velaquez Cream
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler@jacads.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:58:38 -1000
Art, that would be the color I'm painting my TR4!  I've got the paint
info at home.  Brian Schlorff might possibly have the info also.  The
color is a light beige.  I rather liked it enough that I decided to
paint my TR4 that color matched with a blue interior.

If no one else can provide the paint info for you I can do it around
february 10th when I get home.

--
Brad

http://www.141.com/Triumphs