RE: TR4 Velaquez Cream

To: "'ArthurK101@aol.com'" <ArthurK101@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR4 Velaquez Cream
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:04:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
According to a discussion on the list sometime ago.  Velasquez Cream is ICI
Dockers 3368.  No other cross reference in my notes.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)