Walk the Plank.......

To: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Subject: Walk the Plank.......
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:56:50 -0500
Cc: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, dochs@greenapple.com
To those of you who stood and fought this battle with me.... I offer you
fame and good health.........

To those of you who questioned the truth and spirit of my Triumphant
ways..............

Well there is always the river.........."Walk the plank mates"...

T.R.
=================================

Dave Massey wrote:

> Tom writes:
> >The Ohio river belongs to Kentucky.
>
> Only half of it.  The southern half.  The other half belongs to ...
> who ever wants it, I guess.

Though Tom is right... e.g. the Indiana/Kentucky border is the northern
bank of the river, somehow KY managed to get the whole river when
boundaries were established.

Geo H

>From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
>To: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
>CC: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Miata Z3 on Ebay????   non-LBC
>Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:45:33 -0500
>
>Tom writes:
> >The Ohio river belongs to Kentucky.

>Only half of it.  The southern half.  The other half belongs to ...
>who ever wants it, I guess.
>
>;-)
>
>Dave

    Hey, the Ohio river starts in Pennsylvania!!! Go fig!

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)

Dave Massey wrote:

> Joe Curry writes:
>
> >"Land of Enchantment",  AZ is the Grand Canyon State!
>
> >Joe
>
> Which brings up the question:  Why isn't the Colorado River
> in Colorado?
>
> Dave (Smart ass) Massey
> St. Louis
>
> BTW The Missouri river IS in Missouri.  Or at least part of it.

         Re: Miata Z3 on Ebay???? non-LBC
My real estate appraisal class teacher said the state line runs down the
exact center of the river.  So half belongs to Ohio along the Ohio
border.

At 08:30 AM 1/28/00 -0500, you wrote:

>The Ohio river belongs to Kentucky.
>

>Dave Massey wrote:
>>
>> Joe Curry writes:
>>
>> >"Land of Enchantment",  AZ is the Grand Canyon State!
>>
>> >Joe
>>
>> Which brings up the question:  Why isn't the Colorado River
>> in Colorado?
>>
>> Dave (Smart ass) Massey
>> St. Louis
>>
>> BTW The Missouri river IS in Missouri.  Or at least part of it.

Shine shine shine on me............