Re: a warning (Thanks Phil...)

To: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Subject: Re: a warning (Thanks Phil...)
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:15:27 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Joe writes:

Irv Korey wrote:

> [...]

Phil,

  I hope this dosen't start a thread about how many dogs everybody has
owned.  But if it does, I've owned:

1)  mixed beagle/terrier

2) mixed collie/shepard

  I've also owned tropical fish too.  Let's see, there was a Gourami, a
Zebra
Danio, an Algea Eater, numerous Catfish, an Angel Fish, uh a .........
<

But Joe,

(just to maintain LBC content) How many of them have pissed on your tires?

Dave (Dogs?  Dogs?  We ain't got no stinkin' dogs.)