RE: a warning (Thanks Phil...) LBC added

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a warning (Thanks Phil...) LBC added
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:18:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I quite agree with Phil, but if all you yanquis who can't drive your cars
can't talk about something interesting (like an easy to build, user
programmable ECU for the TR8EFI), then lets talk about politics or religion
or something else we can all agree on.

BTW (here comes the LBC added) I got my BMIHT certificate the other day, my
6 was born 26 Feb 69 and was shipped with Goodyear tires. Oopps, sorry,
Goodyear tyres.  Cool.  Now I'll have to get one for the 8.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK