Coil Springs For Sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Coil Springs For Sale
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:12:26 -0500
I recently bought a set of Rimmer's front coil springs (Triumph, TRF and
Rimmer Part #210903) for my TR3A. These are the full-length (11") springs
designed for the TR4 (and '4A, I think), but supposedly can be used in the
TR3A if installed without the aluminum spacer blocks. I've decided I'd
rather use the correct length 9 3/4" springs with spacers, as originally
intended, and would like to sell the 11" springs. I'd return them, but it
would cost more to do so than they cost in the first place!

I bought them during one of Rimmer's "carriage free" deals and paid about
$55 for the pair. They have never been installed, still in the packaging
Rimmer used. If any of you need stock springs for a TR4, please let me know
off list. I'd just like to break even.

By the way, TRF's list price is $44.95 ea, less 30% (after 2/7/00). That's
$63 for the pair, plus shipping.

Thanks.

Michael Ferguson
Vernon, Connecticut