"T" after commision number?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "T" after commision number?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:17:37 -0500
After fielding a question from a fellow lister, I took another look at
the original commission number plate for my '57 TR3. It ends with a "T"
anyone know what a "T" means? I know that "L" means left hand drive and
"O" means overdrive, but I have been unable to find any reference to
"T". The full number is TS15559LT

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -