Re: OD

Subject: Re: OD
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:11:11 -0800
Cc: peters5@thrifty.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Revington TR in the UK claims to be able to supply all parts for the
A-type, including used or rebuilt units.  See
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/revingtontr/ for contact info.

I've also seen mentioned :

Quantum  Mechanics, 505 Wheeler Rd., Monroe, CT., 06468 (203) 459-9612

(Vinco Transmissions) in N Florida vinco@leading.net

As well as the usual list of suspects (Brian Schlorff, Ted Schumacher,
etc.) on the list, who will probably respond on their own if they have a
casing for sale.

Of course, all these people are aware of how rare these units are in the
US, so expect to pay accordingly.

Randall