Re: OD

To: peters5@thrifty.net
Subject: Re: OD
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:51:38 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 23-Jan-00 21:49:54 Eastern Standard Time,
peters5@thrifty.net writes:

> Dear  Arthur,
>
>  I am looking for an OD casing or a complete OD unit for a type "A" unit.
>
>  David  davidpeters@hotmail.com

David, A-type overdrives are as scarce as hen's teeth.  I know of no-one who
has one for sale.  Once in a great while someone will find one and post it to
the "Triumph list" but it usually is a posting that says "Hey, I found one in
an old barn/garage etc. and bought it immediately."  I can't remember the
last time I saw one for sale.  Try looking at the VTR website ( I'll also
copy the "triumph list" -- just in case) and keep your fingers crossed.
Sorry.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner/factory pickup)
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant