Re: Midget & 1500 engine

To: jack@cocoinc.com
Subject: Re: Midget & 1500 engine
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:27:23 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,
When I got my Spit it had a Midget 1500 engine in it.  However, it had
Spitfire externals.  The Midget carbs and other accessories that hang
off it are somewhat different for clearance purposes.

Not knowing what year the 1500 came out in the Midget, I'd have to say
that if the Midget had a 1500 previously, then it will fit if you use
the Midget add-ons (including the flywheel clutch and tranny)

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer