"When do the chickens arrive?"

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "When do the chickens arrive?"
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:44:49 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
That was what my wife asked me when she saw my new bead blasting cabinet
with the built-in light sitting on my workbench.  To her, it looked like an
incubator.  You can take the girl out of the country...  I just got a mild
chuckle out of that and thought I'd share it with the list.

I'm looking forward to blasting away years of road dust and repainting
various brake and suspension parts as soon as the postman delivers my new
compressor and bag of glass beads that I bought to go with the "incubator".

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"