Re: Halogen bulbs

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Halogen bulbs
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:36:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Tom
I run 100/80w outers and 100W inner lamps on my 2000 sedan (and two relays
one for dip and one for main), daylight any time night or day, and those
slow ones coming the other way soon remember where the dipswitch is. Yes
they are aimed properly, just passed the test! Sorry no idea about the dash
bulbs but yes halogens do run hotter.

Graham.