Just joined today!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Just joined today!
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:56:50 +0000
Mark,
        Welcome, to the list. I too have a 54' TR2 which is currently
undergoing  a full "nut & bolt" restoration. There are not too, many of us
2 owners on the list so it is nice to have some company (even though I am
in Ireland). The help I have received over the years cannot be measured in
value, and without all the knowledge out there I would have struggled to
maintain my sanity. No doubt  you will avail of this font even if your TR
is a runner, sooner or later they all break down, usually sooner.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.