RE: TR 6 Brakes (GT6 also?)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 Brakes (GT6 also?)
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:41:32 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Barry :

I believe the TR6 rotors are also 9.75", and according to the VB sale flyer
I'm looking at, the GT6 uses the same pads as the same year TR6.  IMO the
difference in the rotors is the mounting.

Why do I have the feeling that Toyota brakes are going to be real scarce in
the junkyards for awhile <g>

Randall