New to the list

Subject: New to the list
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:51:03 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
#8 made me chuckle!
I think it sums up the whole "stupid thread".
oh, oh...I may be in trouble now.

My TR history:
New: Brown 70 Tr6, stolen, bought another White 72 TR6 (had to sell - toooo
many tickets!)
Used: Yellow 74 TR6 (got married and had to have another one)
I have none now.
but...dad just bought two to fix up for my kids (10 and 12).
1973 TR6 - runs
        Green
        113k miles on car and engine
        Body in good shape
        Repainted BRG
        Engine compression check 1/11/99 80-85lbs in all cylinders
Transmission has click when in first gear
Fairly new tires
Carbs and fuel lines leak fuel - need carbs rebuilt and rubber fuel lines
replaced

1976 TR6 - engine runs
        White
        42k miles on car and engine
        Body hit in right front and rear - estimate 1100.00 in body parts to
repair
        Engine compression check ?
        Fairly new tires

I didn't have to talk him into it much as he had a new TR3 about 1959
and rebuilt a TR4 20 years ago.
He's now 72 and needed a project to occupy his time,
so now he has his rebuilt Daytona and two 6's in his garage.
They might be done by the time the kids are old enough to drive.
btw, he's in Joplin, MO and I'm in Laguna Niguel CA.

Gary Coulter, Laguna Niguel, CA
New to the list