RE: Primary Car

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Primary Car
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:25:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken :

Personally, I attribute it (the apparent lack of appreciation of your humor)
to cabin fever being suffered by those living in more northern (or southern
for those down under) climes.

And, you can call me stupid any time, although I maintain LBC ownership
makes a lot more sense than whacking a ball so you can watch it roll into a
hole, or watching other people fight over a ball, or bungee jumping, or any
number of other hobbies ...

And no, I'm not self-employed, nor do I live near a bus line <g>

Sheesh, indeed !
Randall
59 TR3A daily driver