I need a broken amp meter for TR 2/3/4..Anyone??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a broken amp meter for TR 2/3/4..Anyone??
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:56:57 EST
I need a broken amp meter for an experiment.  I have recently put a
alternator on a TR4a and the customer wants to have an original looking amp
meter that will read correctly with the high output alternator and I think
that I can modify a factory amp meter to read up to 60 amps accurately.  I
just need a broken meter that I can take apart and rework since there is no
guarantee that this will work.  I dont want to destroy a good working meter..

Got one..please let me know..

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.