Re: TR6 Tan Door "fuzzys" needed

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Chad Jester <chad.jester@ae.ge.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tan Door "fuzzys" needed
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:06:44 -0500
"Jester, Chad (GEAE)" wrote:

> List,
>
> I need some new Door Fuzzys for my '74 TR6 with New Tan interior.  ALL the
>parts
> suppliers seem to be out of stock.  At this point, I'd take single pieces or
> whatever you have.  I should have bought these from TRF two years ago when I
> bought the rest of my interior and they were in stock.  Oh well.
>
> Please respond directly
>
> Regards,
>
> Chad Jester
> '74 TR6 CF15486UO - "recovering from a complete disassembly"

Chad,

Rimmer Bros. has a light tan fuzzy that I believe they call 'beige'.  IMO it's
a much
better match for the tan vinyls than the tan fuzzy, which I think should be
called
'brown'.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars