New TR6er

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR6er
From: "Brendan Barrans" <bbarrans@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:06:34 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello, my name is Brendan from Poway, CA. This is my first time to this list
and just learning more and more about Triumphs everyday. This is my story
(so far): I am 16, and I have just recently purchased a '76 TR6, and
coincidentally my best friend is in the process of purchasing a '77
Spitfire. Anyway, upon seeking more info, we happened to stumble upon some
MG pictures and sites and noticed that some of the MG's have steering wheels
on right and some on the left, but we were just wondering, and I thought
not, but do any Triumphs have the steering wheels on the right?
        My car was recently my brothers' from Seattle and needs mostly an engine
rebuild. He sold it because he bought a 63 or so Falcon Sprint from Canada,
and a Volkswagen Thing. My dad rebuilt the engine once with my brother about
six years ago, but it was a REALLY quick job, because my brother had to be
back in Washington within a few days and had to be able to drive it back. We
are planning to start in a few weeks and do a complete rebuild. And I can't
but barely control myself until the day I get to drive it! It is also my
first car.

                                                        Hope to be in contact
more,
                                                        Brendan
                                                        bbarrans@home
                                                '76 TR6

P.S: Anybody live any where near Poway or San Diego? I've only seen a yellow
TR(?) driving around a couple of times. Although I've seen a few more
Spitfires.