TR6 Wanted in Pacific Northwest, US

Subject: TR6 Wanted in Pacific Northwest, US
From: "Don Clark" <d@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:52:44 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

I am fairly new to the list and am looking for a pre 1974 TR6 in good
condition somewhere in Washington state. If anyone knows of one within a few
hundred miles of Seattle could you please let me know.

I am looking for a car in good condition with little or no rust. It seems to
me that I should expect to pay between $6k and $9k for one in the condition
that I want. If I am off on this price please let me know.

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA