Re: TR3 bent accelerator shaft

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 bent accelerator shaft
From: Terrence Begley <tbegley@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:49:35 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan-

Funny you should bring this up. I did the exact same thing recently.
Took a 2x4 cut to the length of the spacing between the supports on the
shaft. I then took a C-clamp that had a groove accross the bottom jaw
(to hold on to a round shaft). Placed the wood under the shaft and the
clamp around both. Slowly compressed the clamp until the shaft was
straight again. Had a beer to celebrate small victory (We'll take any we
can!!)

Hope this helps

Terry