RE: Lug Nut Wrench

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lug Nut Wrench
From: "Stéphane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:20:00 +0500
And the winner is...... 7/8

Thanks to everyone with the quick answer and the suggestions.

I went with the cruciforn anyway.  In my shopping, I found a collapsable 14"
one at Canadian Tire (not sure if they have stores outside Canada).  Once
collapsed,
it's about 3-4 inches wide, so it is easier to store away in the trunk.  I check
for the warranty and it was the same as the fixed one (1 year) and only 2$ more
(18$CDN).  Pretty cheap, felt quite sturdy, and practical (now if more things
could be like that :-p )

Thanks again and NFI

Steph
'71 TR6 (on jack stands and even more boxes!)