Re: TR List Troubles...

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, majordomo@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR List Troubles...
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:02:47 EST
In a message dated 10-Jan-00 14:56:52 Eastern Standard Time,
CarlSereda@aol.com writes:

> Happy New Year Mark!
>  Now down to business...  :-)
>  I got 3 or 4  "mail failed, returning to sender" notices recently
including
>  the following letter 'bounced back' twice. Can you tell me if I am doing
>  something wrong? Can you get this folowing letter onto the Triumph List?
>  Regards,

Carl, looks as if someone who subscribed to the list changed his e-mail
address and didn't tell the list server at triumphs@autox.team.net.  Since
the server sends the message to all addresses subscribed to the list it will
notify us that that the one address is bouncing.  If you look carefully at
the return to sender notice you can see which address bounced.  Everyone else
got the message from you.  Just delete the "bounce" message until Mark gets
that address off the automatic list of addresses.    Cheers.

Art Kelly