TR List Troubles...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, majordomo@autox.team.net
Subject: TR List Troubles...
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:55:01 EST
Happy New Year Mark!
Now down to business...  :-)
I got 3 or 4  "mail failed, returning to sender" notices recently including
the following letter 'bounced back' twice. Can you tell me if I am doing
something wrong? Can you get this folowing letter onto the Triumph List?
Regards,
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
Hi List,
I am helping out a gentleman named Richard by posting his For Sale notice on
this list. He bought this California TR4 in the early 70's and has owned it
ever since...getting close to 30 years as one owner!
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74 .. ps; I've seen his car in photos - looks great - but it's
too
late for me to skip out on my 1/3 done 'ground up' on my own big TR!

1964 TRIUMPH TR-4
Selling for $6500
Commission #32249CT
Good Condition, Starts, Runs Good and Looks Great! Color - British Racing
Green.
Convertible Soft Top with Tonnue Cover. Classic 35 yr old Roadster.
One owner for the last 28 years. On on the 'High End' of Good Condition.
Blue Book shows Good Condition $6,150.00 up to Excellent $10,500.00. This car
has good investment potential, could make a great 'show car', or use it just
for fun or even as your daily sportscar.
Mileage -110,000. Original 4 cylinder engine overhauled at 80,000.
Transmission and clutch repaired and in good working order.
Two years ago it was stripped down to the metal and freshly primed and
painted.
Cooling and brake system are in good condition.
Tires are good as well as all suspension and the differential.
Cockpit - Original seats were replaced with bucket seats, with new seat
covers installed recently. Floor coverings replaced once, and rubber mats.
Dash refinished
and all gauges & lights working fine including turn indicators.
Seat belts in bucket seats & one on back bench seats. Horns and radio need
repair unless I can get to them first!

Reason TR-4 is on the market.
I've had my fun with this great British roadster for 28 years and I turn 78 in
January of 2000! Even though I still ski at Tahoe and other ski areas and
surf in the Santa Cruz area and Hawaii, my wife and I need a car we can
extracate our selves from a little easier!

Please inquire about my recent color photos available by E-Mail

Send a note to my E-mail Address:  Ambyone@excite.com

Richard