Rebuilding Dash and Glove Box on TR3

Subject: Rebuilding Dash and Glove Box on TR3
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 20:19:02 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Listers,

It's getting time to start working on some of the interior of my TR3. I'll
be recovering the dash (which is out of the car) with a leather kit from
TRF. I also have to replace everything involving the glove box, which was
missing from my car. My question is, am I better off building the glove box
and attaching it to the dash while it's out of the car? Or should I put the
dash back into the car first and then build the glove box?

Any other tips etc. on doing either of these jobs would be greatly
appreciated. THANKS!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire