TR3A Stuff-Parts Available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Stuff-Parts Available
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 15:45:53 EST
Some time ago, a Triumph owner, from Melbourne, Florida (I believe),
indicated that he needed interior parts and complete windshield assembly. I
lost track of him.

Florida guy, please contact me, again, if you see this.

Listers, in the absense of making a contact with the gentleman from Florida,
I have a very nice windshield assembly, minus glass. Includes cowl mounts,
stanchions, etc.

Also have newly crinkle finished instrument panel with all of the gages and
switches. Dash with glove box door and matching lock is available as
well...with gages.

Lots of interior stuff, including cockpit surround...needing recovering.

Many mechanical things....just ask.

I bought two project cars to rebuild my wrecked TR3A and I am making the
excess inventory available.

Joe
Cedar Falls, Iowa