RE: 240z aluminum brake drums for tr6s

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 240z aluminum brake drums for tr6s
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:13:45 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Just wanted to say thanks for the quick replies I received to this question.
As usual the list is a wealth ok ideas and knowledge!

The 240 I had scoped out at a local junk yard has finned drums but they
appear to have corrosion on the finned part. I wonder if these are
aftermarket replacement drums and despite the cool shape, they ain't the
real thing. I'll check them out next time I'm there to see whether they are
what I think (hope?) they are or not.

Thanks again listers.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO