Re: Carburetters - Rebuilder recommendation

To: david orcutt <dorcutt@total.net>
Subject: Re: Carburetters - Rebuilder recommendation
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 00:00:42 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
   The video is top notch, as are the various books offered by TRF, Moss,
etc.  After having read them and watched the video, I sent my carbs to Jim
Taylor in Bartlesville OK who rebuilt both SU H6s for $150.  I got a much
better job than I could have done myself, because he knows all the little
tricks to make them better.
   His number is: 918-333-3444

   I got a better job than I could have done myself.
At 07:36 PM 1/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>I have had some fuel leakage on both carburetters on my 75 TR-6.  I've
>pulled them to rebuilt  and have gotten the rebuild kits from VB.
>Does any body have and hints and tips before I start disassembley.  I see
>TRF has a video to help.  Has any body used it and is it worth while.
>Looking to learn from others before I start.
>
>D Orcutt,  Montreal

    Forward this review to a friend.  To subscribe, send email to:
jfcowan@pacbell.net.  Check out previous reviews at:
http://home.pacbell.net/jfcowan