Re: pounds opposed to dollars

To: jsimmons@intrepid.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pounds opposed to dollars
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:14:24 PST
That will depend on the current "sterling/dollar" exchange rate (It can
change as often as moment to moment)... If you're going the "cash" method
you may have to get an international money order  (in sterling) at your
bank. Today most of us put the purchase on plastic and let the banks figure
out the rate. I'm not sure what today's rate is but it's usually around
$1.50 - $1.75 bucks per pound.

Greg

>From: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
>To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: pounds opposed to dollars
>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:58:17 -0500
>
>got a price from Rimmer Bros. for some items, but they email me the price
>in
>pounds.  how much is 300.00 pounds in dollars (guess its pounds, my
>keyboard
>won't make that character).
>
>John, '71 TR6
>Berkeley Springs, WV