Re: TR3 repair to lower control arms

To: "Angelo Graham" <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: TR3 repair to lower control arms
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:42:02 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Angelo,
     I just did the entire front end on my car. I recommend that you just
find good used ones from a wrecking yard or reputable used parts dealer. I
would recommend Triumphs Only (in San Jose) or British Miles (in
Philadelphia, 1-800-WE-FIX-MG).
     You could always have the elongations reamed out and have it sleeved,
but I would pursue that as a last resort.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1961 TR-3A  TS 72747 LO