PI parts needed: Big Triumph/TR5/6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PI parts needed: Big Triumph/TR5/6
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:16:10 -0500
I need help from the Big Triumph and/or the PI brigade for a couple of
small but important parts:

I am very close to starting the retro-fit of a PI system to my US-spec TR6.
 The MU is rebuilt, as are the injectors, and I even have the PI-correct
water pipes and plugs!

The only pieces missing are the distributor mechanical advance bob weights
and springs from a CP series TR6 or from a MkII saloon (these will match
the current cam and the MU).  I am also hoping to upgrade to the full 69-72
spec at some point (don't let SCCA know), so if anyone has the same from a
TR5 or CR series TR6, I would like to get a set of those as well.

Thanks in advance,

Tony Gordon, Midland, MI
72 TR6 (mine)
80 Spit (sons)