Fwd: TR4 For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR4 For Sale
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:13:49 EST

--part1_0.116fff36.25a3763d_boundary

Folks, received this the other day.  If interested, please contact Pat (no
relation) directly.  Let us all know if you buy it.  Cheers.

Art Kelly

--part1_0.116fff36.25a3763d_boundary

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:11:19 -0600
From: Lewis Kelly <pkelly509@worldnet.att.net>
To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 question

The TR4 is in fact for sale in whole.  It is a 1962 model CT 3123 L,
rebuilt engine, twin SU carbs rebuilt as well.  Engine is on a stand,
has been garaged for 20 years.  Body is in fairly good shape, only one
rusted out area behind clutch pedal on floor.  Some rust along the
running boards, and windshield frame.  Body is red, I have replacement
panels for the lower sills that are rusted, and some new parts as well.
Asking $1,000 for the whole thing.  Great project for the experienced TR
doctor.
If you have any interested parties, please call or pass along my email
address.
Thanks,

Pat Kelly
Memphis, Tennessee