Re: TR4A in kit form/BLACK JACKS

To: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com>, John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TR4A in kit form/BLACK JACKS
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:43:31 -0600
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I remember 'Black Jacks ',and they were 1/4 d(farthing) a piece up to
'59, cose my theavin' best mate told me they was 3for a penny in 1959
late September when we went to our new secondary school,as he went home
for dinner and bought them after lunch for me.Unless he was keepin' one
for his self ! He also got his dad to bring him to school in his
TR2, which I rode in many times.........