Rear wing removal & replacement on an 76 TR-6boundary="------------C945A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear wing removal & replacement on an 76 TR-6boundary="------------C945A9CDE98405C146506C4C"
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 09:04:01 -0500
--------------C945A9CDE98405C146506C4C

Hi All:
    Please bear with me! First time writer. Does anyone have any
suggestion for the removal and replacement of the rear wing (fender). I
have a small amount of bubbling of the paint at the seam where the rear
fender meets the rear bulkhead? (the panel that is in front of the trunk
lid.
    It appears to do this correctly. You must remove the rear fender,
clean/repair the rust at the seam and then place the fender back on.  Is
realignment going to present problems? I am reluctant to remove the
fender in fear that I will never get the lines correct. Am I getting in
over my head or worrying for no reason?
    Bob
76- TR-6

--------------C945A9CDE98405C146506C4C
 name="rgreene.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Greene;Robert
tel;fax:508-457-2178
tel;work:508-289-2355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution;Distribution
version:2.1
email;internet:rgreene@whoi.edu
title:Distribution Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;266 Woods Hole Rd.=0D=0AMS#3;Woods Hole ;Ma.;02543;USA
fn:Robert J. Greene
end:vcard

--------------C945A9CDE98405C146506C4C--