Hawk HPS pads, was: Re: Brake pads (turned into part three!)

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hawk HPS pads, was: Re: Brake pads (turned into part three!)
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:37:15 -0500

I switched from unknown brand of semi metallic pads to Hawk HPS pads on my '71
GT-6 last year.  Only a very slight improvement in every day driving but a
noticeable improvement in panic stops (I can now lock up the front brakes at
will - was not able to do that before).  It was worth the approx. $35.
Purchased from Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies.