immediate retraction......

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: immediate retraction......
From: bill williams <wuffo_97@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:19:04 -0800 (PST)

 I TOLD you not to  take what i said about the tranny
seriously..... after i submitted the LASt post... i
received several emails,,, and im afraid i didnt make
myself clear at all,,,,,,, there ARE two legths of
input shafts,, BUT the way i decribed it,,, it
appeared i was blaming the flange thickness on the
amount of input  that stuck out,,,,it is the input
shaft,, the point i was vainly trying to make is that
SOME people... whos oppinion i respect have said the
pilot bush should be longer if a late gearbox is
used,,,on the OTHER hand,,, others have said it doesnt
matter,,, i am sorry my post was confusing..... ill
shut up and finish my beer,,,,,,

Bill Varnum
61 TR3A... soon to be  " mit kompressor"
58 TR3A
http://messenger.yahoo.com