TR-6 Gauge Seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Gauge Seals
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:53:26 -0400
Hello to all,

Finally got the bezels off the gauges yesterday.  Found out why they were
stuck.  All but one had the rubber seals stuck to the glass.  The rubber
was so badly worn that if fell out in pieces all over the kitchen.  Does
anyone know where I can get these seals?  I tried XK Unlimited and they
don't carry them.  Nisonger's carries them but needs a minmum of $15
dollars to order.  A bit steep for a 30cent item.  Any ideas?

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.