rust, and bondo, and magnets, oh my!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph <Triumphcars@onelist.com>
Subject: rust, and bondo, and magnets, oh my!
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:59:30 -0400
Hello all,

I'm about to go look at a GT6+ tomorrow, my first time ever looking at
an lbc I'm seriously considering buying.  I've read the look-out-for-this
stuff on the vtr.org.  I have a simple question on technique--
specifically, using magnets to find bondo hidden under paint.

Do I use a real powerful magent?  I suspect not-- I'm guessing that one
uses one of those flexible refrigerator-art types.  Confirm? deny?
What should it 'feel' like when I hit bondo?

Any other tips would be very appreciated too, of course.
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.    FASHION   n. a despot
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.         whom the wise ridicule and obey