RE: K&N Filters

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: K&N Filters
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:47:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,

You can try Advanced Performance Technology (800) 278-3278
http://www.aptfast.com . Theirs are a bit different than the big three. They
put their own face plates on, which are polished stainless steel. They claim
the others are "cheap Taiwan chrome". I don't know which side is right, but
I bought from APT and they do look great. I figure every year or two I can
throw them on the buffer to keep them looking that way. I have not gotten
around to installing them yet (I just got them a week before leaving on
vacation). I do know they have them in more sizes and configurations than
the big 3 do.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire