Re: TR3 Ground Strap Location?

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Ground Strap Location?
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:54:14 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/22/99 9:08:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
geohahn@azstarnet.com writes:

<< I can see in Piggott's book the correct ground wire location from
 battery to body, but can someone tell me what the original body to
 engine ground connections would have been?

A strap is supposed to go between the steering column bracket on the frame
and one of the bolt/nuts on the rear of the timing cover. At least that's
where mine are on the 3B. Don't think my 58 has this bracket, not sure where
I grounded it!

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B