TR4 FS in Central Illinois

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 FS in Central Illinois
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:52:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Last night late I saw a TR4 on the road side just east of Mattoon, Illinois.
Upon closer exam this AM it says it's a 1963 TR 4.  Last registration is May
'98.  Very solid body tub.  Looks to have been restored a few years ago.
Red (I don't think it's original, more a deep burgundy) hard top (not surrey
after market, I think) nice black interior.  In all one of the better cars
I've seen outside the usual sources.  73,xxx miles, wire wheels (48 spoke,
painted)

217-234-2707

I know nothing else about the car and have no financial interest.  I tried
to call that number and received an answering machine.  I left a message
asking for a call back.  I will post more once I talk to the owner.

Ken Gano
triumphs@mcleodusa.net (home)
kengano@mcleodusa.net (office)
217-345-1260