Re: TR6 Fascia Support Bracket

To: "John Vance" <jbvance@bellatlantic.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Fascia Support Bracket
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:44:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

I found the same tendency on my TR4 last winter.   On a TR4 it is in 2
pieces... the base and the radio mount piece.  After being removed for 4 or
5 months.... an the car be up down on jack stands.... I was surprised how
difficult it was to get the radio support under the dash.  Rather than
scratch up the beautiful wrinkle paint job.  I resorted to a very minor
lift from a jack and a 2x4 short piece under the dash.  Actually had to
switch to the other side to get it in without damaging the paint.   But it
work just worked fine.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site