new TR-6 clutch is GREAT

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new TR-6 clutch is GREAT
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:45:26 -0500
I just installed one of the new 'experimental' TR-6 clutches after a new
Borg & Beck unit wore out in less than 4000 miles. I bought the new clutch
from British Parts Northwest (it was out of stock at The Roadster Factory)
and it is  wonderful. It feels like a normal clutch; I no longer fear
stop & go traffic. Highly recommended.

Don't waste your money on the junk Borg & Beck is selling these days.
If I had known how nice this clutch was I probably would have installed
even if the old one was working.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com