Re: bio observations cont.....

To: DShoop7572@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bio observations cont.....
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:42:20 EDT
In a message dated 99-08-17 19:05:17 EDT, DShoop7572@aol.com writes:

<< My coment about the apparent wealth of listers was in no way intended as
 a negative remark towards others success. I am just impressed with the
 multiple car owners. >>

I don't think anybody was offended (at least I hope not) , just surprised. If
I get
around to posting my bio you may note that I have a 73 TR6 and 2 (yes two)
69 GT6+s. BUT  the TR6 hasn't been running for almost 14 years, I paid $100
for the first GT6+ and the second GT6+ was given to me. I think if we had
money
we might all be driving Jags or something or at least I might have 3 Triumphs
that run instead of 3 that don't
Cheers
Jack Mc