Re: Re: bio observations cont.....

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: bio observations cont.....
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:03:36 EDT
    To all,
    My coment about the apparent wealth of listers was in no way intended as
a negative remark towards others success. I am just impressed with the
multiple car owners. With the blessing of my wife we have stretched our
budjet to the max to acquire the TR4a and I feel very fortunate. I really
enjoy seeing other Triumphs on the road, in fact all LBCs. It's funny how you
feel a certain kinship with someone you see driving an LBC and are
comfortable just going up and starting a conversation.
    Again I hope I didn't insult or offend anyone with the $ comment.

                                    DShoop7572