* Yet another Bio!*

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Yet another Bio!*
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wbrazinski@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:13:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ok it's my turn,

Came to the US from England in 1990.  Had $1,000.00 in my pocket, and a kind
of misplaced belief I could "do alright".  I was too stupid to fail - and
this country is very forgiving for those willing to work.

Here I am 9 years later thoroughly inculcated into the US lifestyle.  Both
my wife and I are 35 years old - married for 7.  We have 4 year old boy/girl
twins.  Needless to say we are permanently busy!

I sell software for a living, the wife has the much harder job of raising
the kids.  Currently I drive an import, and the wife has "people mover" -
read Windstar.  My first car was a 1500 CC Beetle, then Escorts until last
year!!  Love those Escorts!  Drove both British and American ones.  Have to
say the European ones were better (less gadgets = more power).

My Dad and I spent most of my teen years working in the garage.  He was a US
Air Force mechanic and a good teacher.  We did motorbikes and lawnmowers for
the most part.  My wife found the TR3A at a local gas station, told me about
it, and then encouraged me to buy it.  Unbelievable ....

If I have one goal it will be to keep my kids exposed to the hobby - so many
lessons to be learned and I'm sure it will still be an ongoing project!

Thanks for listening!

Wayne Brazinski